Jan 18, 2011

YaYY!!! New Items

I got gift cards for Victoria Secret and Forever21 which i was thrilled about, so here are the items that i purchased. I noe that its not a "WOW" factor but i love them for casual looks (except for the dress)
so here are the items, enjoy

Key to your heart handbag - A fun handbag for any day of the week! Striped herringbone bag that features two handle straps and adjustable shoulder - i love this bag, its really cute ;]

Embroidered peasant top

Lightweight chiffon top features floral embroidery, lace yoke and popcorn smocking at waistband. Keyhole neckline with tassel T





                                        Victoria Secret - Lace boyfriend button up shirt 






Modcloth - Feeling good, Feeling great jacket. this jacket is so very cozy and i love it. I noe that its kind of difficult to see clearly, but no worries, i will soon take picture of me wearing it.


Victoria Secret - Colorblock Corset Dress  -   This pretty dress is very classy but its way too long for my height ...if i were tall then tis dress would be awesome but too sad that i have to cut down the length so i could wear it at least while having a girls night out. 




 SORRY to my ladies for not posting new looks for couple of days, its snowing like crazy and its too cold to go out, well i have been busy with my boyfriend playing Zombie online. I love this game.
Until then love love life 
thank you for following me 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment