Aug 24, 2011

SISTERSHood Rocks !

 my fav. Levis jacket :)

pose for camera :)


"kelsang, myself & chimey"

Hampton beach 

Lauren Conrad dress & Jeffrey Campbell shoe

ASOS top, American apparel shorts, JC shoe

"our hair"

Hi everyone,
i know ive been gone forever !!! been busy with my new school, im on my third week of beauty school, its very exciting and interesting... anyways last weekend, one of my sis came down from NEW YORK and we decided to go to Hampton beach and party hard :) but was exhausting too !
it sure was da best weekend i could ask for during this whole
Summer :p
I hope all my ladies had best summer too as its almost over so go out fast and explore the nature and night life :)
love love life
lhanz  

3 comments:

  1. crazy ass long weekend. all worth it. had so much fun. why are we so tan? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. sisterhood does rock!!! i just followed u.looking forward to more of ur posts!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete