Jan 6, 2012

2012







Hello everyone,
         I cant believe that 2012 is here already, it went by so fast that i don't remember doing anything, anyways my New Year wasn't big or Special, Went to a club with my Man and Friends --- YES! that's him on top.
 I wore H&M dress and kept it very minimum because when it comes to NEW YEAR party, a lot of us wants to go with glitters and shiny dresses but i wanted to be plain simple this year and it worked.

My curl stayed for straight 3 days, i cant believe that i could make it happen on my first try :)

Till then,
love love life,
lhantse

3 comments:

  1. Cute picture n cute dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a beautiful smile, and i love your poses and style. enjoyed your photos and posts.. and i am your newest follower. hope we can connect! cheers!
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete